I’m a senior marketing executive with a 12 year track record developing successful multi-channel marketing strategies. My experience focuses specifically on exceeding acquisition and ROI goals for healthcare companies with multiple locations across the country.
- 7 industry certifications in PPC, SEO, CRO, email, HTML and display advertising
- 25 news articles — from Healthline to US News & World Report
- 47K marketing industry followers on Twitter
- 12+ years proven experience — including a Fortune 200 and managing an $8 million budget
- An MBA, where I graduated top of my class
Education (AACSB ACCREDITED)
University of Missouri
BACHELOR OF JOURNALISM: STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION
Ambrosia Treatment Center
Vice President of Marketing
Revenue from marketing channels grew from a few thousand to more than a million dollars a month under my leadership. All while spending three times less than the previous marketing agency.
- Executing a comprehensive SEO plan that includes technical, link building, social, local and content creation strategies
- Rebuilding Google and Bing PPC campaigns to maximize revenue, while maintaining a 400% ROI
- Testing and optimizing smaller platforms from Facebook, Quora and Youtube to affiliates and niche directories
- Creating a :60 TV spot and directing national media buys
- Managing all print materials for the sales team and direct mail campaigns
- Building and inspiring a lean team and resourcefully utilizing appropriate technology
Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
At Hair Club, I lead the online team and strategy driving the majority of company sales. Leads and sales consistently and significantly increased every year in all digital channels – email, PPC, display and SEO.
- Lead the online marketing team and strategy for a 38% increase in leads & 24% increase in sales year-over-year
- Managed an over $8 million digital marketing budget
- Directed advanced, large-scale SEO audits, projects and maintenance
- Renovated email program to cut costs in half, while yielding seven times more sales
- Developed & designed 80+ strategic microsites
- Tested landing pages constantly to improve conversions a combined 7000%
- Reinstalled analytics to ensure accuracy and created actionable KPI dashboards
Florida Power & Light
Interactive Project Manager
My role at FPL involved successfully managing three key online projects – a mobile website, an application redesign and an A/B homepage test. I also took initiative to create a data-gathering process and dashboard to accurately plan online resources and made strategic recommendations to management on the direction of interactive initiatives.
Slay & Associates
Director of Online Marketing
During my time at Slay & Associates, I moved from Online Marketing Specialist to successfully running all online initiatives for the company and clients – including website design, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Conversion Rate Optimization and Display Advertising.